Need Egypt,Morocco tour ideas
m***@yahoo.com
2007-12-31 17:19:30 UTC
I am planning to visit Egypt in the Fall 2008. I also want to visit
Morocco. Am looking for information/recommendations on whether this is
possible. I realize that I won't be able to visit every place, so will
need to stick to the main sights, but am looking for possibilities. My
plan is to spend 5 days in Egypt and 4 in Morocco.
Has anyone done something like this? Is this doable?
I have been checking several sites for information,recommendations,
but am currently going thru information overload.
Plan is to fly into Cairo, complete Egypt, then fly to Rabat/
Casablanca, finish Morocco, then back to Cairo for return. Any other
ideas?
Any recommendations of itinerary? What would be the not-to-miss sites
to visit in Egypt and in Morrocco?
Any recommendations for hotels? Any information will help.
Thanks.
Mark Sabatini
Marie-Aude
2008-01-02 02:08:22 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Any recommendations of itinerary? What would be the not-to-miss sites
to visit in Egypt and in Morrocco?
I would recommend you to go directly to Fes and Meknes, which are worth at
least 3 days visit. And on your last day, visit the Hassan II mosque, and
Rabat.
But to be honest you can't do Morocco in four days, and I'm afraid you will
miss at the same time Egypt and Morocco.
Plus flights between both countries are quite expensive.
--
Marie-Aude
www.mezgarne.com
tim.....
2008-01-02 12:50:34 UTC
Post by Marie-Aude
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Any recommendations of itinerary? What would be the not-to-miss sites
to visit in Egypt and in Morrocco?
I would recommend you to go directly to Fes and Meknes, which are worth at
least 3 days visit. And on your last day, visit the Hassan II mosque, and
Rabat.
But to be honest you can't do Morocco in four days, and I'm afraid you will
miss at the same time Egypt and Morocco.
I agree with all of the above. Though Sale Medina (across the river from the
Palace) is better than Rabat Medina.

tim
o***@yahoo.com
2008-01-15 20:50:28 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I am planning to visit Egypt in the Fall 2008. I also want to visit
Morocco. Am looking for information/recommendations on whether this is
possible. I realize that I won't be able to visit every place, so will
need to stick to the main sights, but am looking for possibilities. My
plan is to spend 5 days in Egypt and 4 in Morocco.
Has anyone done something like this? Is this doable?
Doable? Yes. Advisable? No. You would lose at least a day in
transit, and would hardly get a feel for either place. You would have
a much better time spending 9 days in one of the countries and not
trying to do both.
Post by m***@yahoo.com
I have been checking several sites for information,recommendations,
but am currently going thru information overload.
Plan is to fly into Cairo, complete Egypt, then fly to Rabat/
Casablanca, finish Morocco, then back to Cairo for return. Any other
ideas?
Any recommendations of itinerary? What would be the not-to-miss sites
to visit in Egypt and in Morrocco?
Morocco doesn't really have any not-to-miss sites - the main
attraction are its "medinas" and "souks" - the old market districts of
its cities, which are full of the colors and sights and sounds of a
traditional Arab market district. There's also a lot of historic
Islamic architecture, although non-Muslims are not allowed into most
of the mosques. And there are mountains and deserts to explore, but
you probably wouldn't have time for more than just the cities. Spend
3 days each in Fez and Marrakech (which have the largest and most
interesting market districts in Morocco). And then maybe 1 day each
in Rabat, Casablanca and the Roman ruin of Volubilis.

In Egypt, 9 days should cover Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, and a
Nile boat ride.
m***@yahoo.com
2008-01-17 18:24:27 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
Ok I am convinced now. I am going for Egypt then.
Next question: Any recommendations for tour companies that take care
of hotels and tours? We are a family of 4 if that matters.

Advisable to book on my own - air, hotel, tours etc? The problem is I
don't know how long to spend in any one place. For e.g. is 2 days
enough for Cairo, so I will need to book a hotel for 2 days.
Similarly for each of the other cities/towns. Difficult to book days
in each city and then keep a travel schedule.
How did you tour Egypt? Any websites, suggestions for more
information?
Thanks.
Mark Sabatini
Reg Hann
2008-02-20 11:36:11 UTC
Try SA Tours & Safaris in South Africa for info.

SA Tours & Safaris (Pty) Ltd (TOURSA)
PO Box 2806, Durbanville 7550
Cape Town, South Africa
TEL: +27-21 9752189/9754472
FAX: +27-21-9755194

***@toursa.com
web: www.toursa.com, www.krugerpark.com, www.gamelodges.com,

www.saparks.com, www.kznparks.com, www.wackywildlifewonders.com
===================================

View our recently launched www.toursa.com !

v Easy to navigate and find information

v Updated travel resource for 11 countries in Southern Africa

v Comprehensive collection of 747 accommodation establishments

v Information on 280 Group Tours and Safaris

v Comprehensive maps and information on 300 towns and destinations

v All the information you will need to plan a great visit to Southern
Africa

v Easy and direct online communication via skype and web-chat to our
travel consultants during office hours
Post by m***@yahoo.com
[...]
begin 666 clip_image001.gif
M1TE&.#EA9 `C`'<`,2'^&E-O9G1W87)E.B!-:6-R;W-***@3V9F:6-E`"'Y
`
end
m***@gmail.com
Mark Sabatini
tim.....
2013-08-18 10:30:27 UTC
This Address will help though www.spammers.com
only if he borrows the group's time machine